Boards & Commissions

Use the following buttons to learn more about the respective City of Helotes Board or Commission.

Board/Commission Membership Application

The City Secretary accepts applications from residents who are interested in participating on a municipal board or commission. If you meet the below qualifications and are interested in serving your community, fill out a Board/Commission Membership Application.


  • Reside within the corporate limits of the City;
  • Be a registered voter in Bexar County; and
  • Be knowledgeable in the affairs and functions of the City.

City Secretary

Celina PerezCelina Perez
City Secretary
Phone: 210-695-5911
Email City Secretary